Jet-Puffed StackerMallows---They're New!
While I enjoy the taste of a s'more, I generally avoid them because they're just too darn filling. A single s'more leaves me queasy and full of regret or as I like to say "requeasy." Plus, they're usually eaten after a heavy meal of bbq, chips and whip cream "salads." Enter the new StackerMallows. They take away the oh-my-gosh-I'm-so-full-I'm-going-to-barf sensation of a s'more. And overall, as I explain below, that's a good thing.
They're made especially for s'mores. They're rectangular and only a quarter inch thick. The more I think about this I can't help but wonder why Kraft didn't invent these years ago. (Note to self: look into possible marshmallow conspiracy theories.)
|StackerMallow vs. StandardMallow|
- Fit perfectly in a s'more.
- Roast faster - only need one turn over the fire.
- Roast evenly - no raw centers
- Produce ideal s'more marshmallow-to-chocolate-to-graham cracker ratio
- Seem smaller so you enjoy eating more*
- Makes me like s'mores!
- Burn easily
- Hard to slide on and off the stick without destroying the marshmallow
- The name. It's dumb. I won't be using it. I'm guessing S'moreMallow was already taken. Regardless, that's what I'm going to call them from here on out (yes, even with the threat of possible law suit)
WOULD I PURCHASE AGAIN:
*But you're really not :( the amount of calories is only slightly less than a standard marshmallow.